Sunday, April 11, 2010

What's in My Bag


Just in case you haven't used you existing wit to figure this out, this stuff was not actually in my bag when I took the photo, I just scavenged around my room for colorful fashionable stuff that would look good white my bright bag. I got the bag at a Cirque du Soleil "Ovo" show in San Jose for the meek price of $80 (It's totally worth it. I just love the way it feels in my hand) Also pictured is the January Nylon Issue, a pink gift wrapping bow, Bath&BodyWorks liplicious lipgloss in passionfruit guava, which smells (and tastes!) like a jamba juice smoothie, and a shiny blinged out scrapbook from an arts and crafts fair. If you look carefully, you can see a feather quill my dad brought back from Germany. It comes with its own traditional ink! It's so fun......until you get it on your hands. NEVER get it on your hands unless you want purple skin for a month. Yes, that black thing in the back is my boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment