Sunday, April 11, 2010

Excuse the blurriness, my camera hates zooming in. What you are looking at is a giant inspiration board type thing I made because I read way too much Nylon and Teen Vogue have way too much free time. I sort of had a digital print, prismy, gemstone pattern theme and all my fabrics were shiny. I'm so weird because normal people use inspiration boards to inspire a collection, but I used collections to inspire an inspiration board. I'm just one backwards gal. This is just one of the many posters and collages I have all over my bedroom walls. Seriously, I've forgotten what color my walls are painted. I post EVERYTHING on my walls. I feel the constant need to make stuff, even if I have no idea what to make, which makes me one very frustrated person.

No comments:

Post a Comment