Sunday, December 27, 2009

Camera means real blogging!







Christmas has come and gone, meaning many new gadgets sitting on my desk waiting to be placed in my sea of pink I call my room. One of those gadgets just happened to be camera, so now I can really start blogging like I should. This outfit entails one of my other christmas presents, a gray rag scarf designed and signed by Althea Harper from Project Runway, a gift from my uncle who has an incredible knack for finding famous people without trying to. It also includes a scribble hometown heroes design tee from Urban Outfitters, H&M black high waisted skirt, which is one of my most worn pieces for sure, and forever 21 sunglasses and linty oversized sweater. The scarf reminds of a sea urchin. Ha! I will call it my sea urchin scarf and that will be that.

No comments:

Post a Comment